General research funding
Secondary education and jobs
Early intervention and primary education
- Fully fund the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act within 10 years.
- Double the number of psychologists, guidance counselors, nurses, social workers and other health professionals employed in U.S. schools.
- Partner with colleges to expand the pipeline of these professionals.
- Train police officers to interact with autistic individuals, deaf individuals and others.
- Preserve the Affordable Care Act.
- Protect Medicaid.
- Double investment in community health centers.
- Provide a $5,000 tax credit to caregivers who are providing long-term care.
- Establish an independent review board to assess and recommend prices for novel drugs.
About Cross Talk
Discussions among leading experts in the field. Submit your questions to [email protected]